Saturday, August 31

Resurrection

I realized it has been about 3 years since posting anything. Even my husband asked me today what happened to my blog.

Life happened.

Here is the abridged version of the past 1000 days:


  • Mom died. Sad. 
  • Took leave from work. 
  • Returned to work. 
  • Left that job for another. 
  • Best friend asked us to be foster parents and hopefully adoptive parents to a 3.5 year old boy. We said yes. Here enters Little Man. 
  • Moved to 100 year old home closer to Little Man's extended. 
  • Worked more. 
  • Lost 65lbs on diet. 
  • Found out step-Mom has cancer. Sad. 
  • Got pregnant. Happy. 
  • Went to Mexico. 
  • Gained back much of lost weight as baby grew. 
  • Awaiting word on if we can adopt Little Man. 
  • Awaiting arrival of baby. 
I'm about to head off on a one year mat leave and I figure this will be a good chance to pick this up again. 

See you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment