Wednesday, August 11

"how to get avoid train wreck women"

So I was looking through my stats the other day and noticed that this was one of the search phrases used when somone connected to this here blog.  I am going to assume that it is a guy who was trying to learn more about the fairer sex.  Oh and he is from the Southern USA.  (I won't get too specific in case he comes back one day, who knows?)

At first I read it as, "how to avoid train wreck women" and I though- good on him for seeking out some tips to avoid the pitfalls of hooking up with a crazy woman.  We all know at least one, and it is never a good scene.  But upon taking a second glance, I see he is not sure whether he wants to attrack or repell said women.

Or maybe he is just covering all of his bases, if he knows how to get these women, then he could reverse engineer that to avoid them too.

Welcome this insight into how my brain works.  It is good times in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment